Manage Your Company/IRS Filling Forms:

IRS Forms:

EIN Employer Identification Number:

EIN or also FEIN in the “Employer Identification Number” (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number(FEIN). FEIN or EIN is used to identify corporation, organization or business entity. Generally businesses need a FEIN.

S-Corp Tax Election – Form 2553:

The 2553 Form or the sub chapter S election form, is the form required by the IRS to get the status of S-Corporation for purposes of federal taxation.